Touch screen problems can be caused by a buggy Windows 10 update, I will be glad to set up a remote session to determine if audio problems can be repaired remotely. Please submit a new help desk ticket and include "troubleshooting steps did not solve the touch screen problem" in the ticket "Brief description of computer problem" line.
If you prefer to try some troubleshooting first, please view the video in this link/follow the steps below while logged into the PC with the Parent account:
Troubleshoot Lenovo Touch Screen problems
Solution 1: By Performing Troubleshoot of Hardware and Lenovo Device
One of the solutions is to use the Windows default troubleshooter in order to identify the problem with the touchscreen. To do this you have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Press the Windows and “R” key together. a dialogue box will appear. Simply type “control” and hit Enter.
- Click on the “View by” option which you can find on the top right corner and choose the “Large Icons” option from the available list.
- From the Control Panel choose the “Troubleshooting” option.
- Choose the “View all” option for listing all the troubleshooting packs available on your Lenovo gadget.
- From the available list, select the “Hardware and Devices.”
- A new window will pop up, select “Next”. Windows will start looking for the trouble.
- You need to choose “Apply this fix” option. Let the system reboot. Your problem will be fixed by now.
Solution 2: Uninstalling Latest Windows Update to Lenovo Touchscreen Repair.
Another method to solve this issue is by uninstalling the recent Windows update. Before applying this solution for Lenovo touch-screen repair, make sure to backup all your necessary data. Follow the steps given below to solve this issue by uninstalling Windows updates.
- Press Windows and “S” key together, type “settings” in the dialogue box that appears on the screen and open the application.
- Choose the “Update and security” option from the settings menu and select the “View installed update history” option.
- Now click on “Uninstall updates” which is present at the very top of the screen.
- A new window will display on the screen consisting of the info of all the updates installed on your device. Right click on the “Recently installed” and click on the “Uninstall” option.
Solution 3: Performing a reboot (Restart)
Another solution for Lenovo touch-screen repair is to perform a reboot. In this process, you need to turn off your device completely and then turn it on again. This will help in reinitializing its set of configurations parameters or recover from a non-responsive state or module. This also results in resetting the configurations of the network as they are lost when you turn off your device completely. After taking out the main power cable from the system wait for a couple of minutes and then plug in the cables and turn on your computer. Now check whether the problem is resolved.
Again, If these steps do not solve touch screen problems, we might need to re-install the operating system, programs and Silvies browser settings. Please submit a new help desk ticket and include "troubleshooting steps did not solve the touch screen problem" in the ticket "Brief description of computer problem" line. We will work with your teacher to swap pc's to minimize student downtime.
Thanks for sure,